• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

custom binary blocked by frp lock

I did switch and I try to on
But it doesn't on? but it show up and it say me custom binary blocked by frp lock
So how can I fix it?
looks like you tripped frp. did you do a hard reset recently? if so then all you need to do is enter your original google info you used when you first setup the phone....basically the same email and password originally used.

Samsung, Yateley, gu466gg. Uk
i have no idea what this is.

Upvote 0
@jemseblack2020 first of all stop quoting, you can use google translate to reply here, if you are not good with english.

second you need to find on thread and communicate there. you have 4 or five threads going all with the same issue.....your custom binary blocked by frp.

so lets use this thread here to communicate and solve your issue:
https://androidforums.com/threads/s...ary-blocked-by-frp-lock.1322324/#post-7960041

have you tried my suggestion that i posted in that thread? post a reply there.....NOT HERE

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones