• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom Boot Animations...

Not having any luck with
Internal Android Red Flash boot animation Dman. Doesn't work on CM7 nor is it working on VR Kingdom B1. Thought it may be the desc.txt but everything seems to be correct there. All the pictures looked ok so i'm not sure whats going on.

did anything show up at all?? or was there just no animation?? so i know where to start fixing....thanks...

Upvote 0
Holy crap man, take it easy! ;)

Those look great!

Im pretty well versed with Gimp now so they are just rollin on out LOL....

I think maybe i'll start on the Mikg and CM7 boot animations and do the same thing as i did with the synergy....all 3 are cool boot animations, they just need some more colors available, and seeing is how they are probly 3 of the most popular roms, im sure the colors would get some use...

also if anyone has a rom, that i dont have up yet, and want the boot animation in a different color, just let me know, which rom your using and the color and i'll make one...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones