• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom kernel on a stock ROM

Thanks on her behalf...that is my wife!!! I proposed to her when she was 210lbs!!!!...she lost 70lbs and turned into a friggin' supermodel!!!!....lucky me...(she's 6'1")

Attachments

• cyn.JPG
    cyn.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 56
  • pretty.jpg
    pretty.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 34
Upvote 0
LMAO i was always curious about that avatar, im like nah no one on here looks like that lol

Hahaha....hilarious!!!!

Alright...more on topic...sorta I guess but this is my thread.....

I am looking for an SBC kernel for King's GB R4(AOSP). I just flashed a Savage 1.6(?)...not totally sure but I think that is right. I still haven't got a full charge on it but looks good so far. The stock kernel that comes with that ROM is not all that great!!!!

Upvote 0
Hahaha....hilarious!!!!

I am looking for an SBC kernel for King's GB R4(AOSP). I just flashed a Savage 1.6(?)...not totally sure but I think that is right. I still haven't got a full charge on it but looks good so far. The stock kernel that comes with that ROM is not all that great!!!!

ya try natchery also SBC will be in the tittle if thats what you want

http://kernels.teamw.in/files.php?fid=447&kid=96,, try that

Upvote 0
Hahaha....hilarious!!!!

if you want a kernel for aosp try tiamat. i'm sure doofus will chime in here at some point and say the same thing.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones