• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Custom LeOS 2.5 is out

Dear pino,
i've alrwady downloaded the leos 2.5, z root, root explorer and google app. i dont realy understand technical term if you could guide in the process as i have a 3gw101 ,leos 2.0 in i think. i ve seen other How to Install Leos 2.0?, PC driver installation error and GoogleApps/Market with LeOS 2 beta but noy realy understanding root and i dont know if my phone is rooted.

Plz any help adn detailed xplain will be most welcome.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Dear pino,
i've alrwady downloaded the leos 2.5, z root, root explorer and google app. i dont realy understand technical term if you could guide in the process as i have a 3gw101 ,leos 2.0 in i think. i ve seen other How to Install Leos 2.0?, PC driver installation error and GoogleApps/Market with LeOS 2 beta but noy realy understanding root and i dont know if my phone is rooted.

Plz any help adn detailed xplain will be most welcome.

Jake,

Try thi guide with pictures:
http://androidforums.com/lenovo-lephone/316312-leos-2-0-google-install-guide-pictures.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones