• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root custom rom

What custom Rom do you guys like? What's working for you?

I'm using CM6.1 with toasts .35 test kernel and couldn't be happier!

I'm also pretty new to Android, but what can you do with a root if you can't flash roms, like with unRevoked? What root apps out there are the best to get? With Unrevoked, I can delete Sprint Nascar and other bloatware?

This will cover all your questions... http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/194918-rooting-dummies-extras.html

Upvote 0
Not looking to thread jack... But looking for something with awesome battery life. Idc about having gay apps. Just want to be able to txt, make calls, and use my camera. Anyelse idc care for. If someone can point me in the right direction. Plz. Ohhh and im currently teathering on my phone also..so i wanna keep that as well. Ty

Upvote 0
Not looking to thread jack... But looking for something with awesome battery life. Idc about having gay apps. Just want to be able to txt, make calls, and use my camera. Anyelse idc care for. If someone can point me in the right direction. Plz. Ohhh and im currently teathering on my phone also..so i wanna keep that as well. Ty

Myn's 2.2 with the stock kernel and you have your wish.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones