1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Custom Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aglx60, Jul 19, 2013.

1. aglx60

aglx60 Lurker

hi i have a kurio 7 rooted with CWM installed but i cant find any Custom Roms for it since its a branded device. i want to have a pure stock android on it because it has this custom KURIO crappy ROM and its very glitchy so is there any way i can install a custom ROM?
    If i change the build and model number to a android os device like a nexus 7 and flash a custom rom for ex. CM 10 for nexus 7 will it work ? please help me im desperate with this crappy tablet >.<

ksbnet likes this.
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Welcome to the forums, aglx60.

Well, it's touted as a "kid's tablet," so it'll not garner much support out there for customization.. I did find this page at XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2113168&page=2

We've archived the Kurio 7 sub-forum here, and I noticed no custom ROMs are listed in the root sub-section for that tab.

It seems to be going by the wayside. ;)

I've put this question in the General Tablet Talk area.. maybe somebody in here has an idea...

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Unfortunately I don't think the ROM devs have taken much interest in this one. So it's stuck as a buggy kiddy tablet I'm afraid....unless the manufacturer fixes it with an update.

4. vito

vito Lurker

Buenos dias:
    La tablet de mi hijo murio,no pasa del logo kurio series.No puedo entrar en modo recovery y no se donde conseguir la rom stock.Les agradeceria a cualquiera si alguien la tiene y me la puede pasar.
    Quiero intertarlo con el programa flash tool,pero necesito la rom stock.
    Le estaria muy muy agradecido
    Gracias

LuisOlvera89 likes this.
  5. LuisOlvera89

LuisOlvera89 Lurker

Hello guys, After a long time of dedication I resolved your porblem with Kurio 7 tab with Allwinner A10, im using a custom rom AOKP JB 4.1 and im trying with others roms. Unfortunaly i dont have any tutorial to show you how do the precedure, but if you want can send me a message via facebook where I will show you how I did it.

You can foundme here.

www.facebook.com/luisbutchh

6. LuisOlvera89

LuisOlvera89 Lurker

Hello guys, After a long time of dedication I resolved your porblem with Kurio 7 tab with Allwinner A10, im using a custom rom AOKP JB 4.1 and im trying with others roms. Unfortunaly i dont have any tutorial to show you how do the precedure, but if you want can send me a message via facebook where I will show you how I did it.

You can foundme here.

www.facebook.com/luisbutchh