• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

aglx60

Lurker
Jul 19, 2013
hi i have a kurio 7 rooted with CWM installed but i cant find any Custom Roms for it since its a branded device. i want to have a pure stock android on it because it has this custom KURIO crappy ROM and its very glitchy so is there any way i can install a custom ROM?
If i change the build and model number to a android os device like a nexus 7 and flash a custom rom for ex. CM 10 for nexus 7 will it work ? please help me im desperate with this crappy tablet >.<

Reactions: ksbnet
hi i have a kurio 7 rooted with CWM installed but i cant find any Custom Roms for it since its a branded device. i want to have a pure stock android on it because it has this custom KURIO crappy ROM and its very glitchy so is there any way i can install a custom ROM?
If i change the build and model number to a android os device like a nexus 7 and flash a custom rom for ex. CM 10 for nexus 7 will it work ? please help me im desperate with this crappy tablet >.<

Welcome to the forums, aglx60.

Well, it's touted as a "kid's tablet," so it'll not garner much support out there for customization.. I did find this page at XDA:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2113168&page=2

We've archived the Kurio 7 sub-forum here, and I noticed no custom ROMs are listed in the root sub-section for that tab.

It seems to be going by the wayside. ;)

I've put this question in the General Tablet Talk area.. maybe somebody in here has an idea...

Upvote 0
Buenos dias:
La tablet de mi hijo murio,no pasa del logo kurio series.No puedo entrar en modo recovery y no se donde conseguir la rom stock.Les agradeceria a cualquiera si alguien la tiene y me la puede pasar.
Quiero intertarlo con el programa flash tool,pero necesito la rom stock.
Le estaria muy muy agradecido
Gracias

Hello guys, After a long time of dedication I resolved your porblem with Kurio 7 tab with Allwinner A10, im using a custom rom AOKP JB 4.1 and im trying with others roms. Unfortunaly i dont have any tutorial to show you how do the precedure, but if you want can send me a message via facebook where I will show you how I did it.

You can foundme here.

www.facebook.com/luisbutchh

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones