1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Custom Watch face with Quick Circle

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kolma528, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Kolma528

Kolma528 Member

Just want to let everyone know that LG G Stylo while using the LG G3 quick circle design DOES SUPPORT custom watch faces just like the LG G4!
    While we don't have access to LGWorld proper on our device to download them we do have access to Quick Circle Apps! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yoavst.quickapps

Unknown to Yoav was that ability of the LG G Stylo to support custom watch faces until I downloaded the app and saw it appear under my design choices but no option to edit it (he had that option hidden away from none G4 users since G3 cant do it)

Long story short I gave him the 3 model numbers of our phone (Boost, Metro, and T-Mobile) and now we too have support!

If anyone gets a quick circle case (or any of the knockoffs that provide the same features) I highly recommend this app.

Included picture shows the custom watch face!

*Note I am in the beta group located here https://plus.google.com/communities/118080301058800635039
    Unsure if having access to beta is required but version 5.1.4 is the version that allows these features.

Attached Files:

KOLIO likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kolma528

Kolma528 Member

KOLIO likes this.

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews