• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Customise "liquid" noises?

Jynks

Sep 18, 2010
How can i change the liquid sounds on the galaxys3?

I know about going into options and turning off the touch sounds but I like having audio feedback but I just hate that liquid noise.. how can I change it..

The other one is teh sound when you press the power button to send it to sleep or unlock and stuff...

How can I customise these?

Hi,

I too am being driven crazy by the ripple sound that accompanies every screen press, such as when I launch an application. For the time being I've just de-selected "Touch sounds", but can someone else please confirm that it's not possible to get a simple 'click' sound without rooting? I'm sorry for being a doubting Thomas, but it seems unbelievable to me that Samsung could possibly think that an annoying sound effect is just what everyone will want every time they do a screen press!

Thanks,

John

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones