• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Customize Your Android

Blink extends your default Android LED alert system and allows you to customize LED color for SMS/MMS, Incoming Call and Missed Call. By customizing the LED colors (12 colors available) and frequency in your way, you will never miss an alert again while Blink will keep the LED flashing alerts for you.

The most important is it's free:D
image55.png

Here are just some features:

- New SMS & MMS LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Missed Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- New Phone Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Low Battery LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Low System Memory LED Color & Frequency Adjustment

Hi afoualer,

Do you know which colours the HTC Desire can utilize using your application?
I have only tried one (Light Blue) and it did not work, instead of me trying each individual one and wasting mine/my friends time I wonder if you could enlighten me?

Hello Tye,

I am not sure about this,Blink works great on my Moto Adroid, amazing :D. As for your question, maybe you can contact the developer for further information. good luck.

Upvote 0
Unlocked desire on Vodafone in the UK, it doesn't work on mime either. Also changed the ring tone for incoming calls as well.

Uninstalled now :mad:

Works on mine, it's so bad that Blink can't work your smartphone, all of 12 colors are very interesting and wonderful. Maybe the developer of this app have a long way to go to make this app works on all kinds of Android phone. At present, this is not very good for our user who can't experience with it.:( Anyway, if you want to use it, then good luck:p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones