• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Customized Ringtone Problem?

Mzrgrs

Lurker
May 29, 2013
I have two Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4Gs and I noticed that on both of them, with the customized ringtones we have selected, the first 2 or so seconds of the audio that plays when calls come in is muted. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, potential fix?

We use ICS. Other than that problem, we love these phones. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

I have two Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4Gs and I noticed that on both of them, with the customized ringtones we have selected, the first 2 or so seconds of the audio that plays when calls come in is muted. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, potential fix?

We use ICS. Other than that problem, we love these phones. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Are your ringtones on external MicroSD card? If so, copy them to main drive and that should fix that problem. Are your ringtones parts of mp3 you cut down, or are they purchased as ringtones?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones