1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

customizing signatures in emails

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by melloydy, Feb 4, 2010.

1. melloydy

melloydy New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Does anyone know how to customize the signature blocks in the email programs? I have my home email and the gmail account for the phones and I would like to make a custom signature for outgoing mail. any suggestions or can this be done?

Advertisement

2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :) You should be able to select the email and then the menu button, settings and signature.

3. welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard!

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

5. Macker6560

Macker6560 New Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Hey folks,
    I've searched the archives about customized email signatures but am not finding what I'm hoping for. I know how to set up an email signature for my Gmail account on the Droid, but is there a way to set a signature for my corporate email (or any other non-Gmail) account? I have 5 accounts that I send and receive email for on my phone, and Gmail only represents 1 of those...I can't figure out how to set up signatures for my non-Gmail accounts. Thanks!

6. lildegregs22

lildegregs22 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Michigan
    I'm pretty such just open your email>click menu>settings>general settings>signature.

7. Braveheart7

Braveheart7 New Member

Mar 27, 2011
    I am the same. I have 5 emails with my businesses and require different signatures for each one.
    when you set 1 up it just duplicates to them all..... also if you then change on signature for one email it populates to them all.

anyway to have individuals?
    thanks