1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CWM 5 Recovery Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Skidoo03, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Skidoo03

Skidoo03 Member

Hey guys I'm trying to flash a new kernel on MIUI and I just updated to the new CWM 5 but whenever I turn off the phone, hold volume down and power, then go to bootloader then try to go in to recovery it just goes to the fastboot screen as if I hit the power button on fastboot, at least I think that's what screen it is? It does the same thing if I try to go from Rom Manager. Any idea what to do or why I can't get to recovery?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

Flash recovery a few more times, it can be a pain getting it to "stick"

Skidoo03 likes this.
  3. Skidoo03

Skidoo03 Member

Ok, I'm in class right now so I will try that when I get out. :p Had the same problem a while ago when I first tried to flash CM7 and wasn't on the updated version of CWM 3 then. Thanks for the help!

4. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

I am guessing you are trying out the the official leaked gingerbread sense rom? You probably have fastboot enabled in the settings options.

You have to uncheck that and you should be fine. Even though with fastboot enabled you should be able to get to recovery through rom manager.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews