1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CWM Confirmed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by theisonews, Dec 12, 2013.

1. theisonews

theisonews Android Enthusiast

at an other forum someone said they found a cwm that works.

"I bricked my galaxy admire 2 ...but I figured a way to unbrick it ,im using it to type this.I had to buy another one so I backed that one up.flashed axiom's cwm recovery on my bricked gsa2 thru odin and the recovery works . I then took out my sd card from my working one with the backup put it in the bricked gsa2 and flashed the backup it worked perfectly now I have two....
    will use one for making rom

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Will do a factory reset on whole phone another backup without my data and post the back up....but again for people out there the axiom cwm recovery works on this phone.ROM TYME

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-samsung-galaxy-admire-2/85450-%5Broot-method%5D-root-cricket-wireless-samsung-galaxy-admire-2-a-5.html#ixzz2nG9aCD98"

Rooting the Galaxy Axiom after the 4.1.2 update - Axiom Guides/Tutorials - TeamUSCellular

[Root Method] Root Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy Admire 2 - Page 5

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AdmireThis

AdmireThis Newbie

I got excited for a split second,but that is a entirely diffrent phone,i would not try putting that CWM on our phones,it will probably kill it

3. AdmireThis

AdmireThis Newbie

But if someone has tried it on there phone and it actually works i would love to know about it

4. ecwrulz91

ecwrulz91 Newbie

Galaxy admire TWO. .____.

5. Samsung Use i

Samsung Use i Well-Known Member

why is this post here as it is truly not relevant in any way.

6. xTailsXDollx

xTailsXDollx Lurker

Yes I know all of you have up hope but since it has been out for a couple years now I hope some fresh info helps I don't like metro and can't switch it or update it and this bloatware is pure ******** please help me get root....if you can't I understand........

7. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

this is completely untrue as teh recovery made for teh axiom (what he used on the admire 2) was mine.

there is like 15 different ways to root this phone, most one click roots in the past year and a half will root it.

8. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

this is completely untrue as teh recovery made for teh axiom (what he used on the admire 2) was mine.

there is like 15 different ways to root this phone, most one click roots in the past year and a half will root it.

9. xTailsXDollx

xTailsXDollx Lurker

Thanks shabby

Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews