1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CWM restore issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rootabaga, Oct 17, 2014.

1. rootabaga

rootabaga Android Expert

So the SuperSU binary update ended up resetting my F3.

I'm trying to restore a backup from CWM I took right when I had it set up the way I wanted. Unfortunately, CWM says "couldn't open directory. No files found." This is the result I get where I choose restore from external sd or advanced restore from external sd.

And it doesn't matter whether I start at the top with the clockwork mod folder or the dated folder it creates or just the files themselves.

Any tips here? I'm still sick about all the stuff I lost, but I'd at least like to get the phone back to where I was.

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. robaho

robaho Well-Known Member

are you sure you backed up to the external SD originally? if you didn't it is gone. if you did you should be able to install the SD in a computer and make sure the files are there or use a file browser app on the phone.

3. robaho

robaho Well-Known Member

if it cant read the backup, I would just love on. use the unbrick and stay stock. focus your energies on working with VM to get that voicemail.

LG Optimus F3 Forum

The LG Optimus F3 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews