• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanbread Help

It was taken down because our phone has a tendency to brick with themes. So until we get a CWM, the creator of that theme says no. His name is Android311 and yeah, it does look pretty badass :p

If you really want the theme, then donate a few bucks to the CMW dev teams wallet and they can get that done. They have to buy a phone to do it though, so that's why they need donations.

Upvote 0
i agree with hashtag. im taking my ics theme down. im working on a honeycomb,ics,xperia combo theme. but wont put it up until we can recover if need be. themeing right now works,but at a risk of soft bricking at random during file overwrite. just isnt suggested atm.

Agreed. A theme is the whole reason my phone is screwed up right now. The theme is fine, but once you start to replace the framework-res.apk, everything goes to hell.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones