• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 out

Nope it's not the milestone app. I just used the camera to record my son finding easter eggs. Let me see what is "enhanced" about it.

I see something called anti banding with 50hz, 60hz, and auto settings. White balance also, not sure if that is new or not, color effect, scene mode with a ton of choices. That is all for new stuff I think.

Upvote 0
Also in upset that it doesn't include the actual Droid neural network lwp. Just the nexus one now with red which I guess is just an OK imitation.

Download the nexus livewallpapers from the market place. You get those multicolor ones and MORE!

But when I downloaded it I got FC city with the Helixlauncher, couldn't even switch it! So I reverted back till it's fixed. I wonder why he took the 3D launcher out?

Upvote 0
Download the nexus livewallpapers from the market place. You get those multicolor ones and MORE!

But when I downloaded it I got FC city with the Helixlauncher, couldn't even switch it! So I reverted back till it's fixed. I wonder why he took the 3D launcher out?

I know. I have the nexus mod lwp. But the Droid one is different. Hard to explain. Look up a video review of the official 2.1 update.

Upvote 0
I didn't think so but was hoping. I am going to wait for a changelog on this one. Koush just loves to throw stuff out here and step back while everyone stumbles over it.

So true... I didnt even know .6 was experimental. Now all the sudden it's list in ROM Manager... and as stable. :cool:

Figured he would've learned by now..

:rolleyes:

Happy Easter everybody.

Upvote 0
So true... I didnt even know .6 was experimental. Now all the sudden it's list in ROM Manager... and as stable. :cool:

Figured he would've learned by now..

:rolleyes:

Happy Easter everybody.

There were posts on cyanogenmod about people beta testing .6 over the past couple of days...so I was expecting it, but not quite this quickly. Giving it a shot, as nandroid has my back. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones