1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cyanogen 5.0.7 is out now for N1!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Viralmind, May 25, 2010.

1. Viralmind

Viralmind Android Enthusiast

that is all.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SLVR

SLVR Member

works better than Froyo does for me... Cant wait to see how 6.0X works

3. jojitsu

jojitsu Member

Great stuff, is it much different than 5.0.6?.. Just doing a nand backup now before trying it..

4. jojitsu

jojitsu Member

Jusy installed it, just noticed that it is now overclocked to 1113MHz 8)

5. zillah

zillah Member

Root.

So Tempting. :)

6. Teknologic

Teknologic Android Expert

So what's new with it? Did cyanogen already port some froyo features? :)

If cyan gets the speed of the new jit compiler and all the new froyo yumminess, root will indeed be VERY tempting..

7. Durf

Durf Member

I didn't notice much different from 5.06 - but it runs smooth and I'll wait till CM 6.x for my Froyo fix

8. Durf

Durf Member

You running pershoots kernel? Stock CM has never OC'd that I know of.:thinking::thinking::thinking:
    I didn't test mine really tho, just loaded SetCPU, which only sees 998 anyway unless I run an OC Kernel.

9. jojitsu

jojitsu Member

..well I didn't know that I was, but looking at my kernel version now, it is "2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod root@pershoot-ubuntu #1"..... All I know is that when I was on 5.0.6 i was running stock 998, but after installing 5.0.7 I have the overclock... Maybe I downloaded something a while ago and forgot about it(?), but the 5.0.7 has definately done something to initiate the overclock.

10. Viralmind

Viralmind Android Enthusiast

yes 507 has the oc

11. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member

im a huge cyan fan, but im waiting for 6.0 as well

12. RogerPodacter

RogerPodacter Well-Known Member

Wow I didn't know it was over clocked. It still shows stock 998 mHz on all my system info apps. But I just installed set CPU and looks like it is 1113. Now I don't know what to think. Why would cyanogen default to that?

Nexus One Forum

The Nexus One release date was January 2010. Features and Specs include a 1400mAh battery, 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, and Snapdragon S1 processor.

January 2010
Release Date
Reviews