1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cyanogen gapps?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by An UrgeTo Dance, Feb 3, 2011.

1. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

Hey I was just wondering if someone could send me a link to where I could download the gapps for cyanogen 7. I am thinking about installing it to try out gingerbread but I can't find where to download the gapps.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. An UrgeTo Dance

Do those gapps work with the newest version of CM I think it is CM7 supersonic nightly 24, also I have seen the list of things that aren't working on CM right now and it is only 4g and HDMI correct because I can easily live without either of those.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

this HTC Evo - CyanogenMod Forum

will be your best resource as it is the CM forum.

I won't lie...I have never used CM...I want my stuffs to work haha.

4. An UrgeTo Dance

Yeah I like it to work as well but I don't live in a 4g area and don't even own an HDMI cable that will work with the Evo so I figure what the heck, its worth a try if I don't like it all I need to do is flash a new ROM or restore my backup.

EDIT: One more question, do I need to change to clockwork 3 to flash it or does RA 2.6xx work with the code they use?

5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

6. An UrgeTo Dance

Okay thanks I figured that it would work because I was pretty sure it supported edify and amend but wanted to make sure.

7. An UrgeTo Dance

Okay so I have one more question is there a certain nightly I should flash instead of just flashing the newest one.

8. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Index of /google-apps/

Flash 20110120 Universal (non-Tegra)

As for the nightlies, every build I've flashed has been stable for me. I'm currently on #20 myself...no reason for me to keep flashing until a RC is released although some features have been added since #20. The newest build should be fine.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews