• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanogenmod 12.1 (almost) working

Screenshot_2015-12-26-09-02-39.png

3 days 100 phen not playing no games FCK an inverted camera lol

Upvote 0
Holy mother of ROMS!! That Carbon was the FASTEST 1st boot EVER on ANY device I've ever had. @phenomx4 dang near outdone himself here.. Madd PROPS!! Camera Str8 and everything. Bee-otch is near flawless and smooth as H311. I'm back on KK Nandroid so I can converse without extra DLs and setup but I may not stay here forever.. Liking that Carbonn something serious.

Upvote 0
Holy mother of ROMS!! That Carbon was the FASTEST 1st boot EVER on ANY device I've ever had. @phenomx4 dang near outdone himself here.. Madd PROPS!! Camera Str8 and everything. Bee-otch is near flawless and smooth as H311. I'm back on KK Nandroid so I can converse without extra DLs and setup but I may not stay here forever.. Liking that Carbonn something serious.
Dang now im real excited for this rom! Can't wait for phen to give us the link

Upvote 0
What u mean converse where at

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones