• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 5.0.6.2 and smoked glass theme

Hi all. I have a question. I would like to run the new cyanogen rom, but I got one question. I would like to run a smoked glass theme over it .Preferably v1.0.3. I know its an old theme, but i like it. I'm currently running Adamz 6.0.1 and I love the look of it. All they have in rom manager is Glass-Esque. Any and all help would be appreciated, Thanks.:)

Hi all. I have a question. I would like to run the new cyanogen rom, but I got one question. I would like to run a smoked glass theme over it .Preferably v1.0.3. I know its an old theme, but i like it. I'm currently running Adamz 6.0.1 and I love the look of it. All they have in rom manager is Glass-Esque. Any and all help would be appreciated, Thanks.:)

Have you tried smoked glass esque? Cause its really your only option unless you know how to theme it yourself or can convince someone to theme it for you. I have yet to see any other smoked glass type themes for Cyanogenmod

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones