1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

CyanogenMod 6.0.0-RC1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bp328i, Jul 11, 2010.

1. mihalich

mihalich Android Enthusiast

Running fine on the P3Droid kernels from the p3 web site. low voltage, 1.1Ghz. I accidentally installed the one from the Cyanogen ROM folder in ROM Manager lol. duh. That one definitely does not work.

Happy to see the cpu temp sensor working. Don't know if it's by accident or not. It's only booted once.

Joe

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ronaldramsayii

ronaldramsayii Android Enthusiast

3. Thrawn

Thrawn Member

EDIT: Nevermind. There is one now.

4. Thrawn

Thrawn Member

CPU Temp works?! :eek:

EDIT: Well, even if it does, I'm going back to BB. I keep losing root with this ROM and it runs slower than BB did.

5. emdmao

emdmao Android Enthusiast

I haven't installed the ROM yet, but reading through the changelog is mentions something about JIT toggle.

Does anybody know what this means? If it toggles it on and off, why would you want it off? It's fully stable with Froyo now isn't it?

6. mihalich

mihalich Android Enthusiast

The option is there with the P3 kernel, when I place the set cpu widget. Don't know if it's accurate or actually using it or not.

Edit: Not working. The cpu sensor temp is above the battery temp, and is not changing, ever.

Joe

7. anaphora68

anaphora68 Well-Known Member

Same problem as the alpha for me...can't get all of my purchased apps to show up.

Fab, if you're interested, I created battery icons in 10% increments for the X-Theme. Same gradients, everything. I just started messing around with Linux/Theming, etc.

8. D13

D13 Android Expert

This happened to me when I flashed alpha-8:thinking:
    I am trying this now though

9. ssantan2

ssantan2 Android Enthusiast

10. Nicks88

Nicks88 Android Enthusiast

esmith818 likes this.
  11. krichek

krichek Android Enthusiast

I don't use facebook, and I didn't have my picture showing in 2.1 but now in 2.2 it is there. The picture it displays is the one I have selected in Bump, the contact is labeled as my name not as "me" tho. Not sure it it helps or not.

12. ronaldramsayii

I keep getting force closes with launcher pro, plus none of the kernels besides JDLFG work on this build. JDLFG kernels never did well with my phone, they always ran hot. Switched back to BB. I loved the features and ideas CM brought to the table, but it's useless if things that I need don't work.....like say Launcher pro....

13. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert

Fastest quadrants I've ever gotten with a stock 800mhz kernel...1096, 1123, 1115!

Launcher pro works fine.

Happy... :)

14. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

After giving it a bit to settle in, I just ran another Quadrant and hit 1638! Short benches are also getting me as low as 130s! This puppy moves. :D

15. ronaldramsayii

Was this the stock kernel?

I'm gonna give this one more try....see what happens.....

16. breadnatty08

Double post..

17. breadnatty08

Chevy 1.2Ghz ULV. Seems to work the fastest and coolest of all Froyo kernels for my phone. Just loaded up the X theme and themed LauncherPro. Everything is working great so far!

18. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Android Expert

I suppose it's worth a flash. Might not do it till tomorrow though. Which, now, is today. Fk insommnia.

19. bp328i

bp328i Android Enthusiast

It's able to be turned off for older phones like the G1 that it won't work on.

20. mrthundercleese

mrthundercleese Well-Known Member

I'm seeing instability with adw.launcher if I have 4x2, 4x3, or 4x4 widgets on any home screen. I noticed it first in alpha 7 but didn't figure out what it was until now. Eventing is great otherwise.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

21. djkeller3

djkeller3 Android Enthusiast

Making a nandroid of my current rom now. I can feel another round of flashing coming on strong!

22. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Android Expert

You guys liking this better than the newest BB? Do these usually run better? And would I be able to advance restore data from a bb build after wiping and installing?

23. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Android Expert

the whole site is broken due to activity i think I cannot get to their download page :(

24. bp328i

bp328i Android Enthusiast

I was liking Kangerade 5.0.9 better than the latest BB and so far this is better than Kangerade (for my phone)

I used TiBu and restored my data without one issue.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews