• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanogenmod 6

So I decided to install this ROM based on everyone's enthusiasm about it. To start off, I absolutely love the way this ROM runs. I've always been a fan of stock Sense but this changed my mind. Pair it with Beautiful Widgets and you got a winning combination. I came from MYN Warm 2.2 and I loved that and battery life was excellent. One of my favorite features was how the official Sprint Hotspot app worked like a charm. So I installed CM6 but I can't send sms messages at all. Anyone know what's up?

Not sure on this one.

Have you tried booting into Recovery.. Wiping Cache, and Delvik Cache, then Factory Resetting. Then flashing CyanogenMod6 again?

I think it may have been an issue with my Airvana as there was a reported sporadic outage of them last night. Thank you very much though, and I found you're rooting guide the best thing in the world!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones