• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanogenmod 7.2?

Pokesmot88

Lurker
Jun 20, 2012
Hi, I am using the straighttalk Samsung galaxy precedent. Its rooted and I'm running cyanogenmod 7.1.0-HROARK-beta5. Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread. I was just wondering if there were a version of 7.2.0 CR2 that would work on this phone as there are a few bugs. I've tried looking in Google to no avail. Honestly just don't know where to look and what to look for. If someone could help me out that would be awesome. I'm somewhat tech Davy when it come to root and stuff like that.

Hi, I am using the straighttalk Samsung galaxy precedent. Its rooted and I'm running cyanogenmod 7.1.0-HROARK-beta5. Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread. I was just wondering if there were a version of 7.2.0 CR2 that would work on this phone as there are a few bugs. I've tried looking in Google to no avail. Honestly just don't know where to look and what to look for. If someone could help me out that would be awesome. I'm somewhat tech Davy when it come to root and stuff like that.

theres no one working on this phone any more from what i can tell but you can try the pervil forum these phones are almost the same and alot of this phones roms are from the pervil just a point in the right dir

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones