1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cyanogenmod access point missing now?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by skydiverMN, Oct 2, 2014.

1. skydiverMN

skydiverMN Newbie

I'm running CM 10.1.3-d2att on my S3 and recently reinstalled the ROM due to constantly receiving the annoying 'not enough space' issue. Everything had been working as expected, including the access point option. After reinstalling the rom, I've solved the 'not enough space' issue, but not my access point button doesn't exist on the pull down menu. I don't remember having to do anything to get it to work originally, but maybe I'm missing something?

Thanks!

:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. hatredg0d

hatredg0d Well-Known Member

Go to Settings, notification drawer, quick settings panel, Tiles and layout.

Looking back up there you are not using the correct version of the rom either. Most devs are now using unified builds that support most devices. You want D2LTE assuming you are in the usa.

Newer roms may not flash using an older recovery. You should flash the latest recovery and perform a new backup before flashing. Unified builds are true for recovery also, Philz recovery d2lte (look at upload dates as neweset is not on the top of list) Some roms require you to be on the latest bootloader and modem. If you ever need to do this you will need to flash the newest stock tar via odin, then re-root. Flashing an older one or attempting to downgrade the bootloader or modem later will result in a hard brick.

If you need further help you may want to post in the all things root section for your carrier. Assuming its AT&T.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews