1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root CyanogenMod Benchmark

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HKM, Feb 23, 2011.

1. HKM

Since there are no CM7 based thread under MT4G section I should start it here :p I mean for those of you who didn't switch to CM7(GB) RC/NB yet or don't know what it is you should look in to CyanogenMod.

Now there are 2 SS for each benchmark's as first one is deafult 1017mhz clock frequency followed by 1804mhz extreme high OC frequency. Keep in mind these are just default out of the box as I myself with little modding achieved higher with 1.84ghz extreme highest on MT4G.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. Talderon

Talderon Android Expert

Great Thread, but I would suggest you move it to the "All Things Root" section of the MyTouch 4G forums.

3. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer

Done

4. jhj

jhj Lurker

Quadrant score

Running: CM7 RC1 (faux kernel 1.1 ~ OC'd to 1.7GHz performance gov)

I'm sure if it were set to 1.84 GHz it would go over 3K

Attached Files:

5. HKM

Ya I got 3.1k scaling to 1.84ghz with his RC1 kernel. But it seems little unstable so as most reverted back to SmartCMKernel which is rock solid. Faux is doing nice work with his aggrassive update for stock kernel. I hope soon as he post stable relase he can move on to CM7 and also post SR kernel for us as he doing with stock.

6. dpshptl

dpshptl Member

How are some of you getting such high SD card read speeds? I only get 9 MB using the OEM card. Did you guys get a new card? IF so what class it?

7. dntnvme

dntnvme Newbie

Where can I get this ROM from?