1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General D brand skin for the Galaxy s7 with NO case?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yogosans14, Jun 10, 2016.

1. yogosans14

yogosans14 Member
    None

May 8, 2014
    I hate using cases and I rarely if ever drop my phone, the curves on the back help a lot but the glass is still slippery. I ordered a black matte finish skin to go with my black galaxy s7 but I wonder if I anyone has used a skin on there s7 and does it improve the grip?I wonder if I should have ordered a clear skin to not cover up the original design.

If you have used a skin what do you think of it compared to a case?

Advertisement

2. Bajcolado

Bajcolado Lurker
    None

Jun 10, 2016
    Male
    I used one of those skins ( http://www.skinomi.com/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge.html ) for a while in combo with the screenprotector. Very smooth skinwrap for your Phone. Takes some skill to apply but it turned out great.
    I recently dropped my s7 edge and the backplate shattered. So I had to remove it. After I got it repaired yesterday I'm going to buy the samsung flipcase instead.
    I don't want to see my baby hurt again. :(

TL;DR : "Wrapsskins" are beautiful and still lets u enjoy the curves of the Phone. But if u want more protection go with a case.

(English not first language ;))

Cheers

3. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Investment Banking
    US
    The D brand skins (provided you choose the right one, as you seem to have), will substantially improve the grip of the Galaxy S7/S7 edge. They also good protection against scratches and show no fingerprints. Unfortunately, as the prior poster has mentioned, they do not provide any drop protection.

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.