1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General D3 or Charge?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JasonPurp, Aug 31, 2011.

1. JasonPurp

JasonPurp Member
    None

Oct 22, 2010
    Should I trade my Droid Charge for a Droid 3? I currently have an Incredoble 2 and I want to either trade or sell my Charge, and I got an offer to trade for a Droid 3. It looks nice, and Motoblur is better than TouchWiz, but I still don't know if I should. 4G isn't an issue for me. Please give opinions/why.

Advertisement

2. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Android Expert
    None

Feb 14, 2010
    I would say yes, trade for the D3. the carge is still using the 1core hummingbird.

plus..its samsung. samsung doesnt give a sh|t about thier phones and they hardly support them. when they do it takes a LONG time.

Shurple likes this.
  3. Shurple

Shurple Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 3, 2011
    Female
    Graphic Designer
    NJ
    I currently have a Samsung Charge and on Wednesday my replacement Droid3 is coming. I would stay away from Samsung again.

4. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Android Expert
    None

Feb 14, 2010
    ^ This x10

I made the mistake of buying the Samsung Behold II when that came out... Then when i rose up through the ranks of Tmobile raging about how much the Behold 2 was bad and how i was lied to and suckered in to buying it (which is true), so they tried to keep me as a customer by offering me a Samsung Vibrant for only $50 (instad of paying 199) which i took. The phone, while nice, took about a year to get 2.2 which samsung promised would only take about 3 months...

Samsung - never again.