• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Daemon started..then

Ok, I've followed the instructions through just about every D4 root guide and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong so ill list my steps for you guys so hopefully someone can course correct me..

1.Downloaded moto 5.5.0 with motohelp and installed it..which didn't seem like it did anything( windows 7 home premium 64bit)

2. Downloaded every one click root tool avaliable, they pretty much all do the same thing.

3. I open up the .bat file and click start, ensure my phone is plugged in and usb debugging is enabled, and it says daemon started successfully and then nothing happens no matter how long I wait.

If anyone has any idea or further questions, ill be checking this periodically. Please and thank you :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones