1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Daily briefing app not synching

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Samfas, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Samfas

Samfas Lurker
    None

Oct 11, 2010
    Am I the only one who is using the Daily Briefing preprogramed app on the fascinate? I like it but have never been able to get any of the 3 to synch up, even when I changed their settings to every 30 minutes. If there is another app that gives the same stock, weather, and top national and world news that DOES synch, I would love to know.

Advertisement

2. saps

saps Android Expert
    None

Sep 12, 2010
    Top Secret
    WA
    Hmm I dont really use the DB app/widget. You said app but do you want a widget? If you just want an app honestly USAToday is pretty good for me in that regard for what you're looking for

3. Jacki1008

Jacki1008 Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 10, 2010
    Home of the Ravens
    If you touch the refresh button at the right of the green title bar on the widget, it refreshes and syncs. But, I am guessing that isn't sufficient for your needs.

4. glroze

glroze Member
    None

Jun 5, 2010
    it seems to be an issue on every android phone that i've owned, even across carriers, widgets that don't update......htc phones, motorola, samsung, garmin-asus...... i've pretty much just given up on them, even the digital clock widget on my fascinate was not updating so i just removed it....kind of reminds me of those little 'bugs' in windows that never get fixed for years and years, not the end of the world but annoying as hell.