• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Daily Planner App

I have, that still wants me to add an event for each task I want to add, and assign due dates and stuff. Too many steps/more than I need

I basically want a calender app that has like... just a note pad for each day of the week and I can write whatever I want in there

Actually you do not have to add all the event info on there, you can just leave the defaults alone. If it was missing the option to set start and end times, then people would ask how come it doesn't include them.

I just leave the default 12am to 12 am. Sometimes I the name is the entire note for the day, other times I pick "Show Details" and enter several lines that I need to remember.

Whenever you pick the Jorte widget from the screen, on the bottom right-hand-side you can pick if you want a monthly, or weekly task view.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones