1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Damn Evo 4G : /

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LegacyNY, Jun 22, 2010.

1. LegacyNY

LegacyNY Member

Don't take this the wrong way. I LOVE MY EVO. Best phone I have ever had, but I now have the problem that it seems a ton of people have. In the dark you can see light coming out of my phone on the bottom underneath my search & home buttons. Nothing major but its there enough I noticed it while in bed. So my question.

What do I do now ? Advice ? I am 18 years old and just signed my 2 year contract with Sprint. Thank god I didn't have to put a deposit down. But what should I do ?

Advertisement

2. pgus13

pgus13 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Search the forums!! This has been beaten like a dead horse!

3. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Get a case heh

4. LegacyNY

LegacyNY Member

I have had a case and screen protector since day 1.

5. bossxii

bossxii Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    KC
    Swap it out for a new phone. I started out with zero light leaks and now it has light leaking from about 75% around the entire phone. Its clear the glass has loosened up on the bottom and it worked it's way up the sides. I called RS and have my name on a list to swap out my Evo when they get more in.

I also have a speaker that sounds like a tin can, which on voice mails it's difficult to understand people talking. I get hardware has issues, new first generation of the Evo, but no need to keep sub par devices, call and get it exchanged and do so until you get what you paid for. :)

6. BetterMost

Apr 25, 2010
    Paramedic
    Northern Illinois
  7. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I have it too but only if you look from a very sharp angle. I could care less, it's still so much better than any phone I've had.

Tags: