• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Dark Vanilla Lockscreen ModMod

acidbath5546

Android Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2010
SoCal
www.wjddesigns.com
So I am not a big fan of the stock Droid X lockscreen, however I do like the regular Vanilla Lockscreen. Over on XDA I found some dark vanilla lockscreen sliders and decided to mod them for my Droid X.
As of right now I haven’t added a vibrate icon with the right slider. Sliding from right to left will either turn sound on, or turn on vibrate mode. Also they are only supported in portrait mode.
Also I am not responsible for any and all damage this may do to your phone/device, neither is wjddesigns.com.
Also please bear in mind I am not a themer or a dev, just sharing something.I use for my own personal device.

UPDATE 10/11/2010
Now with easy Metamorph Installation!
DOWNLOAD AND INSTRUCTIONS HERE:
http://www.wjddesigns.com/2010/10/08/dark-vanilla-lockscreen-mods-for-droid-x/

5p2OYcB

Wo5jZb3

Reactions: Fabolous
Wow, this is exactly what I was thinking of doing this afternoon!

You're a mind reader, heh.

Thanks for the template :D

Lol...no prob...ur the themer man...love ur stuff :)
I couldn't find a vibrate png with the correct backing ...although I didn't look hard...I am sure its around...let me know if you can find it so I can fix vibrate png.

Cheers

Upvote 0
I'm actually working on that right now, but I'm using the actual stock backings, not the dark ones.

Um, does your mod have the actual bar extending? Because mine just sorta sits there :(

EDIT: or I could stop being lazy and just flash it :)

In fact, it does work...hrm!

Yeah it does ...
PM me ur email addy and I can send u my pngs ...of course u can just extract them from framework-res.apk...but im last as well ;)
VV6PHop

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones