• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Darktremor 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 On SGP

Ok i been doing alotta testing on this all for a while, testing on the shabbymod & i finally got it working but not perfect..

The Previous Post Were Me Testing This Out So Anyone Who Has Downloaded The Rom I Posted It Wasnt Working Fully....
You May Disregard Those Instructions. This Will Be The Final & Working Way To Do It until i get it stable....

The problem was the SD card not mounting the ext2/3/4
partitions on bootup. this is why the a2sd wasn't workn or showing up...

If u want this 2 work on your phone its pretty simple after me bricking my phone a few times... Here's what u have 2 do...

MANUAL...

Step 1: I Odin Back 2 EE14 ROOTED VERSION WITH CWM AND HROARKERNEL
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
(U Do Not Have To Do This. Will Work Without This But Did It 2 Get The Most Space With Fresh Install)

Then Flashed, ext4cache thru CWM thats comes with the file above.

Step 2: Then I Installed My Modified Version Of The Shabby Mod.
(This Has All The Files & Only Formatting SD Is Needed. Mounting SD For A2SD Support Has Been Added To The Install)
http://bit.ly/qAtmlQ

(Added 2 The Rom: Ram Balancing Script, Kernel Tweak, Overclocking Script, EXT3/4 Support, A2SD Kernel Modules & Support.)

Step 3: If U Used My Version Skip The Next Step. If Not Go To Step 4.

Step 4: Installed a2sd Though Root Explorer.. Doing It Through CWM Wont Send The Files Right.
Version 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 - http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2s...a04-signed.zip

Step 5: Format your SD. u can use the mini partitioning tool.)

Make your 1st. Fat32
2nd. Ext2 Or Ext3... (Ext4 Is Not Supported Right Now)
Will Add Files Later.
(I Tested With 2GB. 1gb:fat32 ext2:1gb.

Step:6 Very Important: Mount EXT...
(The ext2 doesn't mount automatically when booting the phone.. to make it boot auto & to where it needs 2 go type this thru adb...)

IF YOU USE MY VERSION OF SHABBY THEN U STILL NEED THIS But U Can Use The Bat File I Made & While Phone Is On...

With Phone In CWM Recovery & Using Command Prompt ADB Type:
adb shell
mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system/sd
Once It Mounted U Should B Good. Reboot. IF It DontT Mount When Rebooted.
U MOUNT With This Command In ADB:

adb shell
mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
/system/sd
2 Check If Its Working Go Into
Titanium Backup & Check If It Says A2SD.

Screenshot Of How It Should Look.

NOTICE IT SAYS A2SD For The Ext2 Now!
2qb68ar.png

Thats It. Hope This Helps Out & Sorry It Took Me So Long.

Phone Runs Way Faster Now Also.... GUI May Not Work.

HOPE THIS HELPS U GUYS OUT..

(ALSO NEED SOMEONE 2 MAKE THIS STICK. NOT SURE IF AFTER THE PHONE REBOOTS IF IT UNMOUNTS THE EXT SD!)

AUTO!
Installing Just The Rom Is All Set Up & Once Phone Is On & Launcher Loaded. Run The Mount EXT.bat
To Mount Your EXT2 Partition. Once U Close It. Check TB 2 C If A2SD Is On..

going to try this out.

sorry... but i was really curious...... . u used a 2gb sdcard and u actually have the 2gb.... in fact u have a little more then 2gb. i have used 3 sd cards.... all say 2gb but they all only allowed me to use 1.83 GB. is there some trick to getting all 2gb??

Upvote 0
going to try this out.

sorry... but i was really curious...... . u used a 2gb sdcard and u actually have the 2gb.... in fact u have a little more then 2gb. i have used 3 sd cards.... all say 2gb but they all only allowed me to use 1.83 GB. is there some trick to getting all 2gb??

Storage devices are sold and marketed using decimal gigabytes. The devices (phone/computer/camera/etc) do not calculate the space by decimal it actually calculates it in binary.

Its common practice nobody actually gets the advertised size on their storage device.

Upvote 0
Storage devices are sold and marketed using decimal gigabytes. The devices (phone/computer/camera/etc) do not calculate the space by decimal it actually calculates it in binary.

Its common practice nobody actually gets the advertised size on their storage device.
In the screenshot of Titanium Backup both his partitions show 1.06\1.01. I agree with you that we don't get the advertised size.... but his info says we're wrong. That's assuming that
SD card is partition 1 and SD card (a2sd) is partition 2.

Upvote 0
the mount does get removed once rebooted though but working on it.. app icons u move 2 sd will b blank but if u just run the bat i made it will remount it & it will work again.. phone can b on...

titanium backup also now gives the option of moving 2 SD & also Data To SD. a2sdGui app Bugs Out. Works When It Wants 2. Had It Working. Then It Just Stopped.. Saying Old Version of a2sd now. Working On Fixing That 2. Once That's Fixed, ill try on working on the Dalvik being Moved 2 SD or ext 3 partition.... trying 2 do everything manually so the a2sd commands may not work properly if u try em through the terminal. ill also update the zip i put up when i make changes but the link will b the same & i will post what i have done.....

when u load the rom. it has everything setup on the M1.bat

the seperate EXT.bat is for re-mounting the SD.

Upvote 0
aight question: i noticed you used ext4cache above: does install of the rom do this for me? if not, is the cache the only filesystem that should be ext4
yea the cache is running on ext.4 so i believe best bet is using ext2 or ext3 for the 2nd partition.... the rom doesn't format the sd, it adds the extension modules & a2sd files for the ext2 or ext3 partition support. also sends the files thats on the darktremors zip. right now if u try 2 use the ext4, u will only have 90mb free due to cache running on it & it doesnt mount... will say device is busy. but if your not on ext4 on cache, it will still push it correctly cuz i changed the .bat to send to whichever format your using....

on sd im using ext2 for the 2nd partition.... cache on ext4.

Updates i found out using it are...

app updates now go strait to the sd, & also data when moving apps 2 sd on TB, dalvik moving 2 sd im working on it due to a2sdgui not working now. also need someone 2 try 2 get the sd to mount on bootup with the .bat i used... really havent messed with androids in a while so im having some trouble there. but the ext.bat in the .zip will mount it back up.. need that 2 def stick on bootup so any ideas would b greatly appreciated...

Upvote 0
One issue that I am having is that I can not get the SD to mount no matter what... I formatted the FAT and EXT 3 partitions through "Partition Wizard", and I get the "invalid argument" script when I try to mount the SD card. I'm also getting not found errors when I try to mount in ADB.

OK, Something I Need Knowing Before I Can Help...
WHERE U GETTING THE INVALID ARGUMENT? ADB??? POST IT.
HOW ARE U TRYING 2 MOUNT & DID U INSTALL THE ROM OR MANUALLY TRIED THIS??
& Is System/SD Folder In Place?
JUST WANNA GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT WAS DONE...

could b many things. one is u using ext3. but shouldnt b a problem.. by default, i believe it uses mmcblk0p1 on whatever ext u set... i know the gui lets u convert the ext2 partition to ext3 or ext4 but ive had it running on other phones with ext3...

DEF Sounds Like The Mounting....

ok for the mounting...

2 check if its mounted correctly... type in adb

su

busybox df -h
It Should Read Like So:
(Last Line Is What Your Looking For. Below Is Example & What My Phone Reads)
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.>
Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
tmpfs 140.9M 12.0K 140.9M 0% /dev
tmpfs 140.9M 0 140.9M 0% /mnt/asec
/dev/stl14 92.0M 40.0K 92.0M 0% /cache
/dev/stl13 161.2M 51.2M 109.9M 32% /data
/dev/stl12 160.7M 146.4M 14.3M 91% /system
/dev/block/vold/179:1 1017.7M 239.9M 777.8M 24% /mnt/sdcard
/dev/block/vold/179:1 1017.7M 239.9M 777.8M 24% /mnt/secure/asec
/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 1017.7M 239.9M 777.8M 24% /system/sd #
But If U Dont C That Line Anywhere Above.
/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 1017.7M 239.9M 777.8M 24% /system/sd
Then your not mounted, Partitioned Correctly, Or System/SD Folder Isn't Correctly Installed..

If U Know Its The Mount Is Not Being Mounted & The Other Two I Mentioned Are In Place Fine.
It Could Just Mean Mounted Problem I Mentioned Was Happening In The 1st Post.....

But def means something is wrong....

If you dont c it..

thru adb u can mount like so..
(i used adb from shabbymod & command prompt on windows to run it.)

adb shell
mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system/sd
THIS SHOULD WORK.. But If System/SD In Not In Place On The Rom U Will Get A Error Mounting.
This Is How I Mount Mines. But if that dont work. u can try adding the System/SD & Mounting Like So....

Thru ADB Enter.

adb shell mount -o rw,remount /
adb shell mkdir /system/sd
What Above Is Doing:

1st Line: Is Just Mounting The Dev Block to Ext2 on system/sd... If Mounting Doesn't Work.

2nd Line: Will Mount & Remount The Whole Dev Block With Read & Write Permissions.
makes system/sd directory on rom if needed
Then Mounts Block To The Ext2 or ext3 SD On The Rom.

Then Recheck If Its Mounted Look For This Line:
& Look For This Line:
/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 1017.7M 239.9M 777.8M 24% /system/sd
2 check if its mounted correctly... type again in adb
su

busybox df -h
Or Thru Titanium Backup Should Say a2sd Like Screenshot.

If Its There Your All Set & Mounted..

It Also Could Mean That Ext3 Isn't Working Properly or Works Using A Different Dev Block. Not Sure Since Im On Ext2... Could B On mmcblk0p2 or 3, But I'll Have 2 Re-Partition My SD & Try It When I Get A Chance. Try With EXT3 After This. If it dont work try EXT2.

Upvote 0
going to try this out.

You Jus Actually Pointed This Out 2 Me & Didnt Notice It Until U Commented. But Its Just Reading The SD That Way.... I Thinks Its Just Titanium... If Plugged In 2 PC, It Will Read 1.83GB & On Phone It Reads. 0.99GB For My Fat32 Partition.... So No... No Difference Or Trick...

Upvote 0
ill b working more on this.. its not perfect, but some of the features are working on my end.. its a big step up from before when i posted the test rom. it wasnt mounting the sd ext. that was the main problem. also running some test on the a2sd commands.. but since the mount doesnt stick its a bit annoying... also i had the gui working before when i 1st started working on getting this running.. so im gonig 2 boot into that recovery i made & check the files out.. i had mounting problems then also, but now since i got it 2 mount i can probably get it 2 work a lil further... ill let u know how it goes...

Update: installing my recovery thru CWM makes gui work. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DYBS3YU2 so how ever i set the files up the 1st time, makes the gui work properly.. 2nd. how ever i set the rom 2 push the files, they arent being pushed correctly with the rom the way its supposed 2. working on fixing it...

testing mounting it with the gui working. if i get that set, ill c what it can do & ill also odin back it up... so that way u can just odin it.....

Upvote 0
Got ext2 Mounting On Bootup.. Also Gui Working Now. installing my backup recovery thru CWM makes the gui work & Has All The Files Needed In Place. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DYBS3YU2

Also This Method Below Can Be Done Without Using A Mod Or ROM. But Is Not Tested On Stock.. was tested using my recovery & method below...

Using My CWM Recovery Is Basically Installing The Rom & Having The Required Modules & Files Setup For Darktremors a2sd files & Gui Support On The Shabbyrom...

(BASICALLY MY LAST WORKING BACKUP & DEFAULT SHABBYROM WITH THE A2SD SETUP BEFORE I GOT IT TO AUTO MOUNT THE EXT2. )
Which Has The Extra Files You Will Need For It To Run On SGP...

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK / RUIN YOUR PHONE IN ANY WAY.

(Always Make CWM Backup Before Starting)

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU START & HAVE SOME
SORT OF KNOWLEDGE OF USING ADB..

1) You'll need to root your phone if not rooted then root it..

2) Partition your sd card like this: 1 - FAT32 & - Linux ext2. Again, there is a lot of guides about this on the net for partitioning, just google it & try the way im doing it.. if u use another ext u will have 2 change things up & its on u...

I've used MiniTool Partitioner.... Most guides around there recommends that you keep this 2nd partition between 500~750MB, but i did try with greater sizes. Don't c a problem...

Also, i kept my partition 1 as FAT 32 but FAT 16, but might actually work too, try that if you want and post me a reply.

3) Download Titanium Backup (or another app backup tool) from market and backup your applications. You may need to restore your applications to correct some permission problems that may occur after completing this guide. If u use my recovery it will install it..

4) Install busybox. BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, which are not available on stock android. You can get a copy of busybox by clicking on “problems?” button on Titanium Backup main window. It will get installed on /data/data/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup/files.

(if u have this & rooted already u dont need this step)

5) If you still don’t have Android SDK installed on your PC, download and install it from Google. or use the shabbymod one... You’ll need ADB (Android Debug Bridge), which is included in the SDK, to proceed. Now open a shell connection with your device by typing: adb shell

OK It's A Lil Hassle But Here's The Steps I Did.....

CWM My Recovery.

Once Recovered & Booted BackUp.

Load & Start ADB:

type:

adb shell
1) Create ‘sd’ folder int /system:

Code:
cd /system
2) Mount ext2 partition into /system/sd

Code:
3) Create a folder to store the applications into ext2 partition:

Code:
cd /system/sd
mkdir app
4) Copy busybox to /system/bin

Now comes the tricky part:

making Android mount your new partition at boot time..

To do this we’ll need to create 2 scripts and store then into /system/etc.

Obviously the scripts should be started by init.rc and need to run as root. Fortunately Android’s init.rc have a gap that makes this possible. The scripts are named install-recovery.sh and init-sd2.sh.

install-recovery.sh content:

Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
/system/etc/init-sd2.sh
&

init-sd2.sh content:

Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
MYLOG=/data/install-recovery.log
echo "$(date) Starting install-recovery.sh" > $MYLOG
echo "$(date) Waiting SD to become ready..." >> $MYLOG
sleep 10
mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system/sd 1>>$MYLOG 2>>$MYLOG
mount -o bind /system/sd/app /data/app 1>>$MYLOG 2>>$MYLOG
mount >> $MYLOG
echo "$(date) Finishing install-recovery.sh" >> $MYLOG
If you plan to edit this files on windows I recommend a tool that is capable of keeping UNIX file format, just like notepad++ free tool.

5) Push These Files With Root Exporer Or
Ex: adb push /location of file on your pc/install.recovery.sh /system/etc
After placing the scripts on the phone, change their permissions:

Code:
cd /system/etc
chmod 555 install-recovery.sh
chmod 555 init-sd2.sh
6) Rename the default application folder. If everything works fine you can remove this later to save space:

Restart your phone and cross your fingers, ext2 should work now on boot up
smile.gif

If you have problems with your widgets don’t worry. You just need to remove then from your home screen and add again.

Check if your applications are running as they should. Restore backups you’ve made with Titanium Backup for the applications showing problems.

If your partition didn’t mount at boot, check log file at /data/install-recovery.log

& Post It.

Upvote 0
OK, Something I Need Knowing Before I Can Help...
WHERE U GETTING THE INVALID ARGUMENT? ADB??? POST IT.
HOW ARE U TRYING 2 MOUNT & DID U INSTALL THE ROM OR MANUALLY TRIED THIS??
& Is System/SD Folder In Place?
JUST WANNA GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT WAS DONE...

Sorry it took me a while to respond, I had to go to saftey refresher training classes at work this morning.

I did install the rom.
I was getting the Invalid Argument when attempting to mount by using the MNT EXE file... I tried mounting through ADB by using the windows command prompt while using the Android tool kit, and the extensions wouldn't mount even through ADB. I've had trouble with Partition Magic in the past, so who knows.... I'm starting over from scratch with new files all around, and so hopefully everything will be good.... LOL

Upvote 0
Sorry it took me a while to respond, I had to go to saftey refresher training classes at work this morning.

I did install the rom.
I was getting the Invalid Argument when attempting to mount by using the MNT EXE file... I tried mounting through ADB by using the windows command prompt while using the Android tool kit, and the extensions wouldn't mount even through ADB. I've had trouble with Partition Magic in the past, so who knows.... I'm starting over from scratch with new files all around, and so hopefully everything will be good.... LOL

yea im actually starting from scratch now again. so i recommend waiting... ran into a problem with the sd not being mounted with the script. it worked but then i tried going back to my recovery & using the tutorial i posted & it doesn't mount on bootup. so i missed something. reformated my sd & am gonna start fresh from the recovery..

I got it working loading my recovery & following these full steps here just 2 get sd 2 mount on bootup.. above was it cut in half & didnt seem 2 work.

adb shell

cd /system
mkdir sd

1) Mount ext2 partition into /system/sd

Code:
mount -t ext2 /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system/sd
2) Create a folder to store the applications into ext2 partition:
if mount -t ext2 doesnt work try mount -t vfat this has 2 b changed in below codes also.

Code:
cd /system/sd
mkdir app
3) Copy busybox to /system/bin

Code:
cat /data/data/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup/files/busybox > /system/bin/busybox
chmod 755 /system/bin/busybox
4) Copy your applications to ext2 partition:

Code:
busybox cp /data/app/* /system/sd/app/
5) Change permissions of copied applications:

Code:
cd /system/sd/app
chown system.system *
chmod 644 *

6) Now comes the tricky part: making Android mount your new partition at boot time. All the hard work would be useless if Android discarded the mount points every time we restarted our phones. To do this we’ll need to create 2 scripts and store then into /system/etc. Obviously the scripts should be started by init.rc and need to run as root. Fortunately Android’s init.rc have a gap that makes this possible. The scripts are named install-recovery.sh and init-sd2.sh.

install-recovery.sh content:

Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
/system/etc/init-sd2.sh&
init-sd2.sh content:

Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
MYLOG=/data/install-recovery.log
echo "$(date) Starting install-recovery.sh" > $MYLOG
echo "$(date) Waiting SD to become ready..." >> $MYLOG
sleep 10
mount -t ext2 /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system/sd 1>>$MYLOG 2>>$MYLOG
mount -o bind /system/sd/app /data/app 1>>$MYLOG 2>>$MYLOG
mount >> $MYLOG
echo "$(date) Finishing install-recovery.sh" >> $MYLOG
If you plan to edit this files on windows I recommend a tool that is capable of keeping UNIX file format, just like notepad++ free tool.

7) After placing the scripts, change their permissions:

Code:
cd /system/etc
chmod 555 install-recovery.sh
chmod 555 init-sd2.sh
8) Rename the default application folder. If everything works fine you can remove this later to save space:

Code:
cd /data
mv app app_old
mkdir app
chown system.system app
chmod 755 app

Restart your phone and cross your fingers
smile.gif
Doing This Made It Load On Boot up.

Heres My Init Files.
http://bit.ly/qc1nTp

Upvote 0
yea im actually starting from scratch now again. so i recommend waiting... ran into a problem with the sd not being mounted with the script. it worked but then i tried going back to my recovery & using the tutorial i posted & it doesn't mount on bootup. so i missed something. reformated my sd & am gonna start fresh from the recovery..

I got it working loading my recovery & following these full steps here just 2 get sd 2 mount on bootup.. above was it cut in half & didnt seem 2 work.

adb shell

cd /system
mkdir sd

1) Mount ext2 partition into /system/sd

Code:
mount -t ext2 /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /system/sd
2) Create a folder to store the applications into ext2 partition:
if mount -t ext2 doesnt work try mount -t vfat this has 2 b changed in below codes also.

Code:
cd /system/sd
mkdir app
3) Copy busybox to /system/bin

Code:
cat /data/data/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup/files/busybox > /system/bin/busybox
chmod 755 /system/bin/busybox
4) Copy your applications to ext2 partition:

Code:
busybox cp /data/app/* /system/sd/app/
5) Change permissions of copied applications:

Code:
cd /system/sd/app
chown system.system *
chmod 644 *

6) Now comes the tricky part: making Android mount your new partition at boot time. All the hard work would be useless if Android discarded the mount points every time we restarted our phones. To do this we

Upvote 0
ok i updated the rom.. It should now mount the ext2 sd automatically using the scripts i created.. basically everything i posted above i implemented it into the rom & it gets pushed correctly now... test @ your own risk.. make a backup so u can go directly back 2 yur originals...
its still buggy & havent worked on it fully just posting what ive done...

Using FAT32 & Ext2

dark tremor a2sd support i will work on later, was running into major probs but trying 2 make work arounds for it...

but now that its booting & mounting auto i can work on it better..
took me a while 2 figure this out...

OK i tried this 2 different ways after i hooked up the .bat it flashed & worked both ways... So It May Be Flashable On Any Setup...

i CWM my recovery & restored it.. then had 2 re-root due to my recovery not being rooted.. then flashed the rom. it booted ext2 on startup. also a2sd gui app worked on my recovery the way i set the files up.
(my recovery has a2sd gui support & DTA2sd Files Already In Place, But DTa2sd Is Not Tested Fully)

&

i also tried using odin & going back to ee14 rooted CWM HRK.
Then Flashing The Mod.

it worked using the setting i posted.. many try's now & same results. had 2 make sure...

(but if u wanna switch up da codes for any other extension. do @ your own risk...)

Heres The Updates:
Rom removes the init.rc & replaces it with the one i made for ext2.

(u can do the same edits here also for ext3 but @ your own risk & i tested with ext3 & ran into mounting problems on bootup...)

the rom will install 2 New files:
install-recovery.sh
&
init-sd2.sh

which is used 2 mount the ext2 automatically. I described what i did, in the previous post when making the script.

(ext mount.bat is not needed)

Now, I Got 835MB Free On Data/App Folder which is shared with the sd. but havent tested downloading & if the apps are working correctly...

will work on that later.. just been @ it for a while..

will post rom once everything is working.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I actually used build 2.7.5.2-1 for this

I can try to get the new beta working next, should be the same edits.

Ok lemme know when u do it & ill def add it here... Great Work By The Way..
I Know We Would Get It Working.

Works Perfect.. Lets C if The Beta4 One Works The Same... Also Ill Keep All The

Files Saved On My FTP Server Just In Case We May Need Em Later On For Other Projects...

also have a massive amount of apps.. so if needed ill pm u the server info & u can download whatever is needed...

Upvote 0
so in regards to your overclocking script in M1-Mod, is it's purpose to enable overclocking apps (setCPU,etc.) and such or is it actually doing any overclocking adjustments on its own?

it tweeks the cpu yes & ram auto, & also how it reads the storage data on browsers, cache etc for the kernel tweek.. but the overclock wont work along with the ram script i posted. the tweek kernel will still work... but the ram script does similar tweeks, but balances it out For Every Aspect I Mentioned on the overclock..... the overclock pushed it to its limits.. So if u remove the ram script from the Init.d & Leave Overclock It May Work Better or May Not... If Both Are In There Def Wont Work Properly, Jus Remove One Reboot & Test...
C Which One Works Best For U...

The Same Person Who Made The Ram Script I Posted, Helped Me With The Coding On The Over Clocking & Kernel Tweek...

But The Choice IS Yours. U Can Remove All Of Em & Have It The Way U Want,

Its Still Shabby How Ever You Look @ It..

Just How I Made My Phone Run & Scripts I Added To Mines..

Kernel Tweek:
TWEAKS: use noop as i/o scheduler + Telling system that disk is FLUSH!";
Speeding the READ/WRITE speeds! And adds more controlled write speed burst!"

Overlocking Script:
Max's CPU's Freq Step
Max's The CPU's Scaling Governor
Max's CPU Sampling Rate
Over Clocks MPU

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones