1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Darky's Rom On Galaxy S Vibrant T959 Help Please

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Andee3pointoh, May 19, 2011.

1. Andee3pointoh

Andee3pointoh Lurker

Hi everyone. I'm new and this is my first smart phone so cut me some slack please.

So here is the problem. I have a Galaxy S Vibrant T959 running on 2.2 froyo. I used SuperOneClick to root my phone. I saw Darky's rom which looks just like the honeycomb from the tabs (i think). I spend 2 days browsing the internet trying to figure out how to root the phone and such already. Can anyone here walk me through on how to get Darky's Rom 9.1 or w/e is closest to Honeycomb? Thanks in advance.

BTW, I did find out you can't change the boot animation on the t959 on stock froyo cuz it uses qmgs.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Andee3pointoh

Andee3pointoh Lurker

3. Andee3pointoh

Andee3pointoh Lurker

its bullshit that of all the 60 ppl that viewed this only one tried to help. Worst is out of all the forum members only 60ish ppl bothered to click on this thread... Thanks for the help...

4. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Android Expert

I suspect a lot of those "visitors" are actually search engine spiders. Android forums is heavily hit by search engines.

However, you are posting in the wrong forum after all. This is the I9000 forum, and there's a separate section for the vibrant. Moving thread.

I have no idea how far Darkyy's support for Vibrant goes. You might want to check out his dedicated forum. Google for it. But v9.1 is a little old. The latest Froyo version is 9.5, and the latest GB version is 10.1

Samsung Vibrant Forum

The Samsung Vibrant release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews