1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Das BAMF 2.1 battery and USB issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kenjuu, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Kenjuu

Kenjuu Newbie
    None

Feb 19, 2010
    Military
    Not sure if anyone has had this problem but recently it is taking my phone FOREVER to charge. Im talking 30% in 4hours. Ive checked for rouge apps and rebooted my phone a couple of times. Maybe I should do a battery pull? Battery holds life like normal it just sucks at charging right now. Also, disk drive mode wont connect to PC. Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement

2. Slewman

Slewman Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 22, 2010
    Computer Engineer/Software Engineer
    Washington, DC
    YES! I am seeing the same thing... it is KILLING ME! thought maybe I busted the phone in some way, but, if multiple people are seeing it changes the problem. It might have something to do with the new Radio (MR2), but not sure... anyone else?

3. scotty85

scotty85 Android Expert
    None

Jul 25, 2010
    Its a common issue with gb leak roms. For most,rebooting while the phone is plugged in and charging speeds it back up... might give that a shot :)

4. LaVidaPura

LaVidaPura Lurker
    None

Aug 9, 2011
    you can get it to connect to disk drive by selecting "internet pass through," leaving it on for ten seconds, then switching to "mount as disk drive"

magpullin likes this.
  5. magpullin

magpullin Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 16, 2011
    Wow, LaVida you saved my sanity! I was about to bash my head against the wall after dicking around for the last 2 hours trying to get my computer to recognize my phone again. Tried everything, different computer, different cords, reboots, battery pull, etc. Nothing. Searched MANY posts and nothing worked till this. Easy solution. Thanks again......