1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Data cutting in and out?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MJBarnes, Feb 14, 2011.

1. MJBarnes

MJBarnes Active Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Hello, all.

Picked up a new Inspire... All is going well, however, I continue to have intermittent data issues. For the most part, data works great. Sometimes, however, it doesnt kick in. If I try a few minutes later, it will be OK, but again at other times, it is either very laggy or non-existent.

I checked the APN and all looks good with that.

Anyone seeing the same?

Advertisement

2. AndreaCristiano

Dec 12, 2010
    NJ
    I was at first but now that my data plan had been changed from iPhone unlimited to smartphone personal unlimited seems like a non issue

3. dhughes710

dhughes710 Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Centreville, VA
    Hello,

I just had a problem with sending emails via the gmail app. I sent two emails to my work account and they never went through, then i went into the folder and they where stuck in the outbox and said sending. Then suddenly they went through about 5 minutes later. I am not sure if this is a similar problem or what. I was unable to test the browser etc... at the time since i was not aware it may have been a data issue.

4. Blanco720

Blanco720 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Northern Virginia
    I've noticed something a bit fishy with it too. When I'm on wifi, I have no issues. I think its more the network and it trying to utilize the HSPA+ thats not kicked in yet. I'll be monitoring it as ATT turns it on. Let's hope that takes care of it.