1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Data delay

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Troglodytical, May 5, 2012.

1. Troglodytical

Troglodytical Lurker
    None

May 5, 2012
    Ive had the Warp for a week now, and am generally impressed. A weird thing happened, I tirned it off and left it unplugged to give the battery a rest, and this morning when I turned it back on there was a massive data dump of texts and voicemails I didnt get the past 2 days.
    Ive also encountered the problems mentioned here about random restart/shutoff, but the delayed data only came in after a night of being shut off. Any ideas?
    Any suggestions or links to threads already on this subject would be greatly apprectiated!

Advertisement

2. Darkrum

Darkrum Newbie
    None

Apr 18, 2012
    You should go return it for another one.

3. justtom

justtom Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 12, 2012
    North East Pa. USA...
    Update PRL & Profile via 3g connection first before doing anything foolish.

4. TheTenthLetter

None

Jan 9, 2012
    Burlington, VT

This is just a general problem with Boost Mobile and something that happens every once in a while. It's not something that affects everyone, but has been happening to me on and off since I signed up with Boost when they were still on iDen. There's not really anything you can do about it, but supposedly this helps (as told to me by a Boost cust. service rep). Clear your data caches first. Then, go to your Dialer and press ##72786#. Upon pressing the last # it will ask you for your MSL code; when you enter that, it resets the connection between the phone and the network and does a hands-free activation/PRL/profile update immediately after. I've done this and still had the issue occur, though.

jetx2x likes this.