• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Data has disappeared from Touch Calendar and still appears in Google calendar

claire595

Lurker
May 26, 2011
Hi

I have been using Touch Calendar for months now & I added an entry last night, but the only items in there now are that entry & Bank Holiday dates (synced from a selected calendar in Google calendar).
I have reinstalled it & checked that I haven't entered items in the phone calendar or de-selected a calendar in the settings.

Can anyone help with this ?

Thanks

Claire

Hi

I have been using Touch Calendar for months now & I added an entry last night, but the only items in there now are that entry & Bank Holiday dates (synced from a selected calendar in Google calendar).
I have reinstalled it & checked that I haven't entered items in the phone calendar or de-selected a calendar in the settings.

Can anyone help with this ?

Thanks

Claire
Hi and welcome to the forums!

You might ask about this issue here, hopefully someone can assist with this.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi, I'm the developer of Touch Calendar. This problem isn't the app's fault - it's caused by a Google Calendar / Android issue that's occurring a lot at the moment. It affects the built-in calendar app as well as Touch Calendar. I believe Google are currently looking in to it - see here for more information: Android Calendar suddenly lost Google Calendar appointments & won't sync to get them back. - Google Mobile Help

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm moving this to the Android Application Forum for others to see.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones