1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Data in Memphis, TN

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by regression, Jun 14, 2011.

1. regression

regression Android Expert
    None

Nov 10, 2009
    Male
    Memphis, TN
    Is anyone else in Memphis, TN having problems with data? I can see the up arrow light up, but the down arrow doesn't. Sometimes a reboot or going into / out of airplane mode fixes it.

Advertisement

2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Android Expert
    None

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    I'm having the same problem in Denver, CO. Both 3g and 4g are barely connecting if at all in the same spot I was getting excellent signal yesterday. Same issue on both 3g/4g on my broadband card as well. Took me 3 attempts just to load this page.

3. n0apostrophe

n0apostrophe Member
    None

May 4, 2010
    denver, colorado
    i live in the dtc and had the etf removed and my contract ended with sprint on monday. my 3g data speeds had consistently been about 100-200 kbps which was too slow to even load most webpages. in order to get out of my contract, sprint had me take my evo to a sprint repair center to make sure it wasn't a hardware issue. after they "repaired" my phone, while at the store, i ran a speednet test and could not get anything above 55kbps. i made sure the tech noted the account and called sprint customer service from the store and easily had the etf removed.

i loved my evo, but i never had decent data or phone service the entire time with sprint. i plan to sell my evo and airvana and put it towards a new 4g phone on verizon.

4. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Android Expert
    None

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    Everything went back to normal last night around 8p or so. Thinking maybe they just had some sort of data issue.