1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General data issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by baa269, Jun 11, 2011.

1. baa269

baa269 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 3, 2010
    ok now im on my who knows which tbolt now... but this one is brand spanking new right out of the box.. and my data keeps going in and out... at least a minimum of 15 times per hour... the 3g icon disappears and i cant do anything data related. Big Red has verified that it is not a data issue or network issue as this has happened with my other tbolts i have had also... now the question is do i just have that crap of luck or is it something else that they and i could be missing. there are no apps installed besides what was on the phone so nothing is cutting in or interfering app wise.

Advertisement

2. ocbooger

ocbooger Member
    None

Sep 1, 2010
    Schererville, IN
    I've been having data problems as well. Usually happens when I leave an area with no signal. Seems to not be able to find a signal for a couple minutes. Recently its been doing it when switching back and forth from 4g to 3g. Hopefully the new update fixes it....

3. baa269

baa269 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 3, 2010
    yeah but im not leaving a service area... this does this all day long. and according to big red, their reps, field reps, tech support, and coverage maps, im in a perfect 3g coverage area...

4. crmemt

crmemt Lurker
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    I emailed HTC about the same DATA Connections Issue and they advised it was Verizon Network issue not the phone, and for me to contact verizon and let them know about the Data problem so they could fix it.

5. Bman123

Bman123 Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 27, 2011
    The only time I ever have data issues is when i go from 3g to 4g with the LTE on off app. Sometimes it just gets stuck on 1x and I have to toggle airplane mode to fix it...