1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Data loss from factory reset

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DigitalHaunt, Apr 11, 2016.

1. DigitalHaunt

DigitalHaunt Lurker
    None

Apr 11, 2016
    Male
    I know this is probably going to sound like a really dumb beginner mistake, but I'm just so stressed out over this, I need help. Lots of my Google play services including the store werent working, and I tried everything to fix it. Nothing worked, and my last ditch effort was to factory reset. Before I did I used the "LG Backup" in the settings under my phone. So I thought I'd be fine, but after my reset it was gone. Does anyone know of any application on android or Windows or anything that could help me get all my data back? Please, anything would help.

Advertisement

2. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Android Expert
    None

Nov 1, 2013
    Male
    IT Contractor
    Sounds like you either backed up to internal storage, or wiped the SD card when you reset. Either way, it's gone. Most file recovery applications need to be installed before the data loss, and any that don't usually can't fully recover the data.

If you did a cloud backup, then you need to sign back in.

LG G3

The LG G3 was the 2014 flagship device for LG, and was one of the first smartphones on the market with a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 display. It featured a Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB or 3GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, and a 13MP.
Tags: