1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Data/Memory Management- ? and thoughts

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ddoublebb, Jan 3, 2012.

1. ddoublebb

ddoublebb Lurker
    None

Mar 1, 2011
    Jacksonville FL
    First off I have read and understand previous posts about the droid o/s, specifically how you really shouldnt worry bout your memory unless it starts to affect performance, which in my case I really havnt had a problem with performance, however on a personal level it is annoying to stop or kill an app and have it pop right back up, especially one that is used infrequently... I use netqin android booster, mainly because it shows memory, battery and data usage... Anyone familiar with this app? pros/cons? know a better one? also some apps I cannot seem to uninstall... Is there a way to uninstall from device memory without rooting? I worry more about battery usage apps that are running but not being used than memory usage..... Thanks for any thoughts

Advertisement

2. valorian

valorian Android Expert
    None

Feb 15, 2011
    Male
    Northern Illinois
    What apps are you trying to uninstall? Some you may not be able to even if you were rooted.

3. ddoublebb

ddoublebb Lurker
    None

Mar 1, 2011
    Jacksonville FL
    the game nova, i stupidly installed to system and not sd. now cant uninstall, it runs constantly in background, no performance prob,just annoying.