1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Data network on notification panel

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kimeuegene, Jul 15, 2017.

1. kimeuegene

kimeuegene Newbie

Is there a way for me to get the data network on/off switch onto the notification panel like my previously used note 3? It has gotten very annoying for me to go to settings each time I want to turn the data off/on.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kimeuegene

kimeuegene Newbie

thank you so much! This problem has been bothering me for awhile

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Do you mean the mobile data toggle? If it is not in the notification drop down panel you can edit that to some extent.

Use two fingers to pull the panel/shade down, from there you will see 3 dots at top right, you can re-order the available icons from there by choosing button order (I have used this to add/remove some of the options).

4. kimeuegene

kimeuegene Newbie

I still couldn't see the data network toggle option  although I pressed the button order

Attached Files:

5. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Not even on the 2nd page over? odd indeed :( Usually the option should be there, but if not, you may have to use the app that @Snakeyeskm suggested.

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

On mine it is called "Mobile Data", if I turn that off it turns off my carriers network data. By default it was on the second page.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus release date was April 2017. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

April 2017
Release Date
Reviews