• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hohoeyo

Lurker
Dec 11, 2009
Just bought one of these phones and having problems with my T-Mo data connection. I'm on the $9.99 web plan but when I try to browse a website I get forwarded to the T-Mobile web2go page saying that I need to upgrade my data plan.

Any idea how I could edit the APN settings in the behold 2 to be able to use data. I've used the MT3G in the past for a while with no issues but can't find the menu in the behold 2.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hold down the send call button and when voice dialer opens say "Open APN" and it should bring up a list with only "Open APNs" in it. There it will show the data connection settings. You can use the voice dialer to bring up other hidden settings, just play with it. Like "Open Status" or "Open Location"

Worked like a charm!!! Thanks a lot!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones