1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Data switch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bob60626, Aug 10, 2012.

1. bob60626

bob60626 Android Enthusiast

I just got my two Exhibits in today and activated one on the Walmart plan. Everything seems fine so far but I'd like an easy data on/off switch, preferably in place of the Bluetooth switch up top. Quick Settings confirms whenever I turn it off or on. My Captivate has data on/off on the power button but this doesn't. Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Eric1825

Eric1825 Lurker

I don't know if its possible to get the switch in the top pull down quick access. I did discover though that if you hold down your "home" button you will get a popup that contains a settings icon. Press the settings icon and it will take you back to your last settings page (not the beginning of the settings options). If your last visit to the settings was to switch "Use packet data" off or on then you saved some navigation steps. A lot more convenient then simply opening the settings from the Application area which always starts you from the root of the settings.

Samsung Exhibit 2 4G Forum

The Samsung Exhibit 2 4G release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews