1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Data Toggle?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bendevs, Mar 14, 2016.

1. bendevs

bendevs Newbie

Does anyone else not have a data Toggle in their notifications? I'm on boost mobile. I have a wifi toggle, but no data one.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Curtis1973, Mar 26, 2016 (1 points)
  3. lazysean

lazysean Newbie

Same here. You can toggle it in the Data Usage menu under Settings, but it's not in the quick pulldown from the notifications.

bendevs and Curtis1973 like this.
  4. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Android Expert

With temp root active you can edit back in missing toggles.

xda link for readding data toggle. this also works for adding other missing toggles that may work.

screen of my toggles..

Screenshot_2016-03-25-09-03-04.png

bendevs likes this.
  5. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Android Expert

Here's an apk you can use just to get back the data toggle.

Just install toggle off then on the multi window option then press the add to quick toggle button below it. Pull down notifications and the data toggle will be there.

Although this wont add many missing or removed toggles outside the data toggle you can use sqlite editor to add back in many if they are applicable by editing settings.db. there are guides on how to do this on xda sprinkled around.

Attached Files:

bendevs likes this.
  6. bendevs

bendevs Newbie

Thanks! The data-toggle app worked! ...just hoping we get root for this phone soon and some ROMs

marvincarter003 and Curtis1973 like this.

Samsung Galaxy J3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy J3 release date was June 2018. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 7570 Quad processor, and 2600mAh battery.

June 2018
Release Date
Reviews