1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Data Usage

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by TheBigFabio, May 15, 2011.

1. Kaiser17

Kaiser17 Android Enthusiast

oh wow, just replied to this thread and then noticed some fool bumped a 2 year old thread. wow :rolleyes:

Advertisement

2. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

False. There is a cap of 20GB(?) on the $60 plan.

3. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

Not really 20GB flat it depends on area. Lowest I've seen is 18GB then there's that person that was @like 60GB without throttle.

DirtyDee likes this.
  4. cubone

cubone Well-Known Member

What a bumper :)

5. Kaiser17

Kaiser17 Android Enthusiast

Not sure if you're serious or not

but

In foruming terms a "thread bump" is when someone replies to a really old thread which hasn't been posted in for a long time.

As to 2gig's Didn't know they capped it.. wow guess its not really unlimited then, what a surprise :p

6. hlsubbot

hlsubbot Lurker

Not unlimited if you have the $40 plan. It's 500 mb a month. You can check it in the my metro app, balance and payments, data usage.

7. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Unless you're on CDMA it was 1GB for $40, and they just bumped it up to 2GB :)

8. DannyDieHard

DannyDieHard Lurker

Not all plans are unlimited only the 60 dollar plan.and no you havnt looked all over your phone ,
    But if u want to know go in MyMetro and there it tells you your plan and how much u have used , your welcome

Attached Files:

9. aml1025

aml1025 Android Enthusiast

You just answered a question asked 9 years ago. Pretty sure MyMetro didn't exist then - MetroPCS wasn't even part a part of T-Mobile at the time.

10. DannyDieHard

DannyDieHard Lurker

I noticed after I answered a few other questions and I csne back and saw the date , but my metro did have my mymetro 9 years ago if memory serves correct they have always had the app since they transitioned to smart phones (touch screens) I been with metro since 2003 , cheers