• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dating

Sorry, my wife would frown on that.

you should take her out somewhere nice.....

Spoiler
stickouttongue.png
</b><b>sionandy, post: 7673868, member: 34978

you should take her out somewhere nice.....

As soon as she's done with the laundry.

Spoiler:

(Boy am I lucky she doesn't read these forums
wink.png
)

Upvote 0
Man I have been there and done that and it's just a sad road to the middle of no where!

I had a relationship once it was awful maybe this was just my bad experience but I also couldn't stand how she kept asking me for more and more money it was driving me up the wall

If I were you... while you are still young rather go for building a little mini empire at a young age and retire fast! :D

you can retire fast and never have to worry about work ever again! :D:D:D:D

And I will be there soon soon!! XD

Remember when you are tied into a serious relationship you can't go working on massive projects and work 12 hours a day she will divorce someone like me because I won't ever be at home I will be too busy trying to take over the world! :D

(I know I have shown this video a few times and maybe it gives you guys a bit of a headache but it is so special and legendary!)

Attachments

• EMPIRE.jpeg
    EMPIRE.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: joe71
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones