• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dead on rooting

Robinson23

Lurker
Feb 13, 2014
I jus updated my samsung galaxy ace firmware to jellybean 4.0.1 through CWM while on installing the package it was well n good went through successfull installation,when i went back and pressed reboot now..black screen never turned on (NO SAMSUNG LOGO TOO,NO LIGHT) ..black.its dead...can anyone please help tis out

samsung galaxy ace S5830 ..ya i tried on accessing for download mode bt its not showing up anythng ..its dead....hw can v use odin without turning on to downloading mode..is their any possible to flash r do smthng..

Sorry mate, that's not possible. You can try a usb jig to force access download mode and flash a firmware, if you are successful once then you can go normally afterwards but it does not always works. Sometimes the damage is too much even for the jig to help.
Then you will have to take it to the service center.

What rom did you flash on the phone?? Post the link where you got it from.
P.S. a 4.0.1 rom is not jellybean, its ice cream sandwich.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones