1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support dead pixel but already put wrapsol on now need to do master wipe

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Doctorsti, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Doctorsti

Doctorsti Active Member

Jul 25, 2010
    I called up service just now and looks like I have a dead pixel that a battery pull didn't make go away. I am annoyed now because I will have to do what they called a master wipe or something and all the customizing I have done will be gone. I don't even know what I am doing but I will just go to the store by work to have them walk me through it.

Is there anything I need to know about a master wipe and keeping all my stuff intact?

Is there something that wrapsol will do now that my nicely protected and wrapped phone is going back to the verizon God's?

I also told them about the 2 times in the last week the phone went to sleep/blacked the screen while scrolling through the home pages without hitting a button or anything and they said neither the pixel or the phone going blank are known issues, huh.

Advertisement

2. Doctorsti

Doctorsti Active Member

Jul 25, 2010
    went to store today and have a new X on it's way to me. It will be here Wednesday. It's new, not a refurb and they didn't give me any trouble swapping it due to an unfixable pixel.

Emaild Wrapsol so we'll see what they say.